Make a containing box scrollable when scrolling is available.
Scrollable: AutoRequires ui:scrollerWrapper
Use the scrollable utility when you need to provide scrolling within a section of a page. For example, when the content within an element exceeds either the width or height of the element, applying
.slds-scrollable_y provides a vertical scrollbar, while
.slds-scrollable_x adds a horizontal scrollbar.
Overview of CSS Classes
- The CSS class being referred to.
- A description of what the class does.
- Whether the class name is dev-ready (meaning it's fully vetted and tested and safe to use) or prototype (which means it's not fully vetted yet).
- The selector that the class name is allowed to be used on.
- The base level pattern for a component. A variant can be extended to create another variant of that component, for example, a stateful button is a derivative of the base button.
- A single class that can be added to an HTML element of a component to modify its output. Typically these will be colors, sizing and positioning.